About 3D questions - in private messages

Lately I have been dealing with people who do not value my time. They think I should answer their questions right away, even if I am busy. They do not want to join the group where I help and answer questions because they think it is too difficult.

My point is that questions are not easy. Even the simplest question can take a few minutes to answer. Time is precious. Even 15 minutes is a lot, and I am not used to answering just to make them go away.

When I am in the middle of my work, I get annoyed if I am distracted by questions. I have my own time for questions.

So I am sorry, but I cannot answer your questions right now. Just be considerate and understand that I have a life too.

I am constantly working towards my goal and rarely have time to give advice, answer questions privately, get distracted or do anything for anyone. Yes, my life circumstances have changed and it is important for me to do everything for my family (grandparents).

When I communicate, it is for relaxation, rest, and distraction. Especially in the evening. My brain just burns out from 7:00 to 18:00. That's how I work every day.

So I mainly use private messages to share music, talk about different topics, or just because I miss communication - just to relax. Even if it is 3D related, I prefer light communication about new products, some features and so on.

3D questions require concentration and shifting of attention. Maybe it comes easy to some, but not to me as an enthusiastic person. It's just hard to drop what I'm doing and switch to something else. So I set aside some time on YouTube to answer questions. I don't always have time to write back, and I rarely communicate with my best friend.

Especially in private messages, many people write with the same questions all the time. I think it's better for everyone to answer in a video answer on a special day than to spend a lot of time on each person, explaining and so on. One question usually leads to another, and so on to infinity. Some people think that if you are their friend, you are obligated to help, not realizing that a person has their own tasks for the day. Writing, answering, recording a simple text that has nothing to do with 3D is something else.

There is a great video about free time, I hope after watching it you will understand a bit better that I don't have any =)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/VTfjYC3bKYw


In order for you to understand what he is saying in the video, I have translated this text for you.

Here is the text in English:

Free time? Did you say free time? Free from what? Are you so successful in all aspects of your life that you have no free time? Are you so smart that you have nothing left to read? Are you so talented that you have nothing left to work on? Are you so satisfied with your job that you don't need to get better at it? Are you so happy with your salary that it pays for everything you want? It's time to make a change in your life, to change your life. Because there's no limit to perfection.

I prefer to work every day without being distracted by other tasks, and this allows me to get my work done quickly and efficiently.

Even when I don't have clients, I work on personal projects. This allows me to stay in shape and grow as a creative person.

I am a very creative person, and when I work, I am completely immersed in my world. Sometimes when my grandparents or someone from my family tries to talk to me, they pull me out of that world. But I'm still there, and I don't always perceive their words 100%. That's why I rarely communicate with them during working hours, only after work.

I cannot force you to understand. I can only try to explain how I feel. If you understand, that's great. If you don't, that's fine too. We are all different and we all have different opinions. It is important to respect each other, even if we disagree.

I wish you a good day and a good mood.

That's all from me.

Best regards,

Andrew Krivulya (Charly)

Comments