Ornatrix | Maya grooming for character "Commander" from Samir Mir. | Episode 8

 



This is Episode 8 of the tutorial about creating a hairstyle in Ornatrix Maya for the Commander character, which was made by Samir Mir. In this video - I continue to work with the guides on the back of the head as well as behind the ear - in Edit Guides. ___ Become a channel sponsor and get a 15%, 50%, 100% discount on all my assets. It's enough to do it here Also, if this is your first time on this channel, I recommend watching its trailer ___ WHO AM I? Hi, I'm Andrew Krivulya Charly, a 3d-groom artist since 2016. New works can be viewed here I worked on environment art, interiors and more from 2009 to 2016. Check out some of my old work here ___ TIMING: 0:00 - Voiced by SteosVoice 0:03 - Greetings and what will this video be about? 0:16 - Friends, if you want quality 3D hair references, go to 3d.sk. 0:41 - You can sponsor the channel 0:54 - If this is your first time on this channel and you want to know what it's about, and you want to support me, I tell you what to do. 1:04 - Do not forget to like this video and subscribe, if you have not done so. 1:13 - So, I'm picking up where I left off in episode 7. 3:39 - Okay, I'm done with this group - now I analyze what I get and move on to the next one. 3:55 - You may notice here that I keep turning the Modify Roots option on and off.I do this because moving works with the option on, and rotating works the other way around.It may seem inconvenient, but turning the option on and off activates different functions - which are useful in different cases.I have already shown how these features work in separate videos in the Ornatrix Features playlist. 6:41 - Okay, I'm done with this group - now I analyze what I get and move on to the next one. 7:27 - Here I noticed that the guides on one level - have different groups, which is not convenient - so I fix this point - I assign one group to them. 8:16 - Here - I noticed a redundant group of guides, so I'm deleting it. 8:36 - If you liked the video, don't forget to write about it in the comments 8:45 - If this is your first time on the channel, I'll tell you what it's about. 8:56 - Write in the comments, how long have you been doing 3D and why did you choose this topic? 9:02 - If you like what I'm doing, I'll tell you how you can support me 9:17 - What's in it for you? 9:32 - Don't forget to go to Youtube Community 9:43 - Don't forget to check out Instagram ___ CHANNEL SUPPORT: If you want to support this channel, then throw your donations here: ➡️Donate ➡️Support Ukraine ___ USEFUL LINKS: ➡️The main channel ➡️ARTSTATION ➡️Instagram ➡️Telegram ➡️Twitter ➡️Miscellaneous interviews and magazines with me ___ Enjoy watching! Best regards, Andrew Krivulya Charly. ___ MUSIC: Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound" www.epidemicsound.com ___ #ornatrix #maya #3dgrooming

Comments