Ornatrix/Maya grooming for character "Commander" from Samir Mir. Part 2

 This is the second episode of the series, in which I continue to create a hairstyle for the "Commander" work by Samir Mir - using Ornatrix Maya.




In this video: ➡️ Showing working with guides in Edit Guides - using the "Comb" and "Grow Shrink" tools ➡️ I also demonstrate the "Isolation" tool in "HairFromGuides", which allows you to isolate a selected part of the hairstyle - to simplify the "viewport" and make it easier to work with. --- CONTENTS: 0:00 - What are we going to talk about in this video? 0:24 - Continuing to work with hair from where I stopped in the previous episode. 1:14 - Working with the guides in Edit Guides 5:04 - Temporal part and using "Comb", "GrowShrink" brushes. 7:25 - Working with the "Isolation Tool" in "HairFromGuides". --- CHANNEL SUPPORT: If you want to support this channel, then throw your donations here: ➡️Paypal --- ➡️PLAYLIST WITH ALL THE EPISODES: --- OTHER LESSONS: ➡️Ornatrix Cinema 4D ➡️Ornatrix Maya ➡️Ornatrix 3ds Max ➡️Octane ➡️Arnold ➡️Redshift ➡️Fstorm ➡️V-Ray --- USEFUL LINKS: ➡️The main channel ➡️Instagram ➡️Twitter ➡️Miscellaneous interviews and magazines with me --- WHO AM I? Hi, my name is Andrew Krivulya Charly and I am a 3d-artist who began my journey as a 3d-groom artist in 2016 New works can be seen here Before that from 2009 - 2016 - I did environmental art, interiors and many other things. You can see old works here --- Enjoy watching! Sincerely, Andrew Krivulya Charly. --- MUSIC: Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound" www.epidemicsound.com #maya #cg_grooming #ornatrix #charlytutors

Comments