Resident Evil 3 - A character reference from the game. #gamereferences

 In this video - I show the reference of all the characters from the game Resident Evil 3, which become available after the passage or purchase of special DLC.



As I said in the recent news, I'm merging all of my channels into the main one you're sitting on right now. And that means that new episodes of GameReferences will be coming out here. For those who are looking at such a genre for the first time, I'll explain right away. For me, a reference from a game is an atmosphere, a spot of color, and so on. Any bit of it can inspire creativity. Be warned right away - this is not your typical quick playthrough. A series of these videos is a collection of different references from games - for 2d and 3d artists. That is, yes, here I am playing games - but slowly walking around their world to consider different details, where the game allows it. Where it makes sense to turn on the photo mode - I turn it on and consider different moments. Where it is possible to show the characters - showing them through a special interface. P.S. The hair in the game was done with Ornatrix =) --- ➡️MY PC --- ➡️OTHER REFERENCES --- CONTENT: 0:00 - What will be in this video? 0:40 - Jill, Carlos and Nemesis 1:20 - Jill and Nemesis 2:02 - Jill and Carlos 1 2:30 - Jill and Carlos 2 3:20 - Jill(Default) 5:42 - Jill(S.T.A.R.S. Gear) 6:56 - Jill(Infected) 7:31 - Carlos(Default) 8:49 - Nicholai Ginovaef 9:40 - Mikhail Victor 10:42 - Brad Vickers 11:47 - Tyrell Patrick 12:35 - Murphy Seeker 13:08 - Dario Rosso 14:19 - Nathaniel Bard 15:29 - Marvin Branagh 16:33 - Robert Kendo 17:37 - Male Zombie 25:52 - Female Zombie 29:48 - Zombie Dog 30:20 - Ne-a Parasite 31:21 - Drain Deimos 32:10 - Hunter B 32:59 - Hunter Y 34:00 - Licker 34:56 - Pale Head 35:54 - Stage 1 Nemesis 37:47 - Stage 2 Nemesis 39:04 - Stage 3 Nemesis 39:41 - Charlie Doll --- CHANNEL SUPPORT: If you want to support this channel, then throw your donations here: ➡️Paypal --- USEFUL LINKS: ➡️The main channel ➡️Instagram ➡️Twitter ➡️Miscellaneous interviews and magazines with me --- WHO AM I? Hi, my name is Andrew Krivulya Charly and I am a 3d-artist who began my journey as a 3d-groom artist in 2016 New works can be seen here Before that from 2009 - 2016 - I did environmental art, interiors and many other things. You can see old works here --- Enjoy watching! Sincerely, Andrew Krivulya Charly. --- MUSIC: Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound" www.epidemicsound.com #gamereferences #residentevil3 #characterreference #capcom #re3

Comments