Learn How to Apply Color to Fur or Hair using Ornatrix/3ds Max/Redshift

 


Are you interested in learning how to apply color to fur or hair using Ornatrix/3ds Max/Redshift? If so, then this video is for you! In this tutorial, we'll walk you through the basics of using Redshift Principled Hair to add color to fur or hair, and 3ds Max and Redshift to create the final render.


In this tutorial, you'll learn how to use Redshift Principled Hair Mtl to add color to Ornatrix fur or hair, and 3ds Max and Redshift to create a final render. After watching this video, you'll be able to apply color to fur or hair using Ornatrix/3ds Max/Redshift effectively!


___


Just a reminder that you can become a channel sponsor and get a 95% discount - on all my assets, voiceovers in another language, etc.


It's enough to do it here


Also, if this is your first time on this channel, I recommend watching its trailer


___

WHO AM I?


Hi, my name is Andrew Krivulya Charly and I am a 3d-artist who began my journey as a 3d-groom artist in 2016


New works can be viewed here


Before that from 2009 - 2016 - I did environment art, interiors and many other things. You can see older works here


___

TIMING:


0:00 - Welcome and what will this video be about?

0:16 - How to become a channel sponsor and what do you get for it?

0:25 - If this is your first time on this channel?

0:36 - Don't forget to like, subscribe, and comment.

0:45 - For Redshift, I use the same model as in the V-Ray lesson.

1:01 - Create Redshift Principled Hair Material

1:17 - We set up the material and see what happens on the renderer.

1:53 - We see that the color did not appear. To do this, set Albedo Mix = 1

2:16 - Drag the same map to the Tint slot to adjust the correct shade of glitter.

2:31 - Since we don't need 100% of the map for this task, we need to create a node with which we will adjust the percentage of white and texture.

2:55 - Create an RS Color Mix node for this task.

3:44 - To remove the ribbing of the hair and make it smoother, we need to turn on several options in the Hair tab.

4:14 - To do this, turn on "Min Pixel Width" and "Tessellation

4:56 - Turning off Redshift Hybrid Render for the GPU test

6:14 - Turning on CPU and Hybrid Rendering

7:31 - If you liked this video, don't forget to like it, subscribe to the channel and write a comment.

7:41 - If this is your first time on this channel, I'll tell you what it's about.

7:54 - Write in the comments, how long have you been doing 3D and why did you choose this field?

8:00 - If you like what I do - telling you how to support me.

8:15 - I explain what this will do for you.

8:30 - Don't forget to check out my Youtube community where I share all kinds of news.

8:41 - Don't forget about my instagram, where I share my work and in WIP.


___

CHANNEL SUPPORT:


If you want to support this channel, then throw your donations here:


➡️Paypal



___

Enjoy watching! 

Sincerely, Andrew Krivulya Charly.


___

MUSIC:


Production  Music  courtesy  of  Epidemic  Sound" www.epidemicsound.com


#ornatrix #redshift #3dsmax #3dgrooming


Comments