Ornatrix/Maya grooming for character "Commander" from Samir Mir. Episode 7

 


This is Episode 7 of the tutorial about creating a hairstyle in Ornatrix Maya for the Commander character, which was made by Samir Mir.


In this video - I continue to work with the guides in Edit Guides, namely improving the shape of the guides on the back of the head and near the ear. I talk about a new feature in Ornatrix v4 - Hide Non-Selected and you can already use it. When I recorded the video - it did not exist then, so I first select the guides, invert the selection and hide the excess. And now you can just isolate the guides you want right away - without doing anything unnecessary.


___

Become a channel sponsor and get a 15%, 50%, 100% discount on all my assets.


It's enough to do it here


Also, if this is your first time on this channel, I recommend watching its trailer


___

WHO AM I?


Hi, I'm Andrew Krivulya Charly, a 3d-groom artist since 2016.


New works can be viewed here


I worked on environment art, interiors and more from 2009 to 2016. Check out some of my old work here

___

TIMING:


0:00 - Voiced by SteosVoice

0:03 - Greetings and what will this video be about?

0:15 - You can sponsor the channel

0:27 - If this is your first time on this channel and you want to know what it's about, and you want to support me, I tell you what to do.

0:38 - Do not forget to like this video and subscribe, if you have not done so.

0:48 - Continuing the lesson from where I stopped in Episode 6. You asked me not to cut anything out, so I listened, and I'm showing everything I recorded.

1:35 - Continuing to work with the guides on the back of the head and near the ear

2:27 - A new feature in Ornatrix V4 is Hide Non-Selected to quickly isolate the guides you need.

2:44 - Continuing to work with the guides on the top

4:49 - Working with guides near the ear

5:54 - Analysis of the results and isolation of the necessary groups again

9:57 - If you liked the video, don't forget to write about it in the comments

10:07 - If this is your first time on the channel, I'll tell you what it's about.

10:19 - Write in the comments, how long have you been doing 3D and why did you choose this topic?

10:23 - If you like what I'm doing, I'll tell you how you can support me

10:41 - What's in it for you?

10:56 - Don't forget to go to Youtube Community

11:08 - Don't forget to check out Instagram


___

CHANNEL SUPPORT:

If you want to support this channel, then throw your donations here:

➡️Donate

➡️Support Ukraine

___       

USEFUL LINKS:


➡️The main channel

➡️ARTSTATION

➡️Instagram

➡️Telegram

➡️Twitter

➡️Miscellaneous interviews and magazines with me

___

Enjoy watching! 

Best regards, 

Andrew Krivulya Charly.

___

MUSIC:

Production  Music  courtesy  of  Epidemic  Sound" www.epidemicsound.com

___

#ornatrix #maya #3dgrooming


Comments