On the way to CG Grooming. My Story. Episode 2 - 2016 - 2nd haircut in Ornatrix

 



---

The second hairstyle I created was these curls. Also 2016 =) So why? I didn't take big breaks, I tried to devote full time to researching character grooming. After all, in the order with Disney - I failed a bit =) That's why I don't show it anywhere... Still lacked experience at the time...I was aware of that. The one hairstyle that was asked for was done great, but the other one wasn't... just lacked experience, that's what they told me. They even paid me for two orders... But I'm not sure if they were put into the project - another reason why I don't show it in my portfolio =) When the project came out, the people who worked with me were no longer working there... so there was no one to ask... In general - a very strange order, which I do not want to talk about more =) Anyway, I'm thankful for the experience I got working with them and for putting up with them and pointing out mistakes.


Again - at the time I did not really understand what I do, because now I see a lot of errors in this work, but if we use it to render - it still looks quite normal. Not without mistakes, but still =) I always try to do great - in each of my new work. Then in addition to grooming - modeled everything else, including this mannequin - a reference which once found on the Internet + a little of my imagination for the face and the stand.


The bust was modeled and sculpted entirely in 3D-Coat. Why didn't I mark it in the preview? Because now I'm trying to show customers that I don't do anything - except the hair. =) I'm not interested in the rest. After all, the subject of grooming is a very deep one in itself and requires constant improvement and much, much time. When I clearly focused on one subject - things are definitely better... So, when you're all over the place and a little bit - you will not be a great professional or to become one - it takes a long time and there will always be something to complain about ... It's quicker and better to work on one topic. I wouldn't be the person I am - if I kept sputtering my time for other tasks=)

Comments