Ornatrix/Maya grooming for character "Commander" from Samir Mir. Part 3


In this episode - I continue to work with the guides in Ornatrix for Maya to get the right shape of hair. I also apply - the first basic clump to get bunches of hair and give more realism. And of course - adding basic Frizz. But mostly - all the work comes down to editing the guides.

--- CONTENTS: 0:00 - Turning on subtitles 0:05 - Where can I see dubbing in other languages? 0:10 - What will be in this episode? 0:42 - Editing the guides 3:46 - Creating a new Clump. 7:49 - Adding SubClump. 8:15 - Adding Frizz. 9:00 - Back to editing guides and form again 13:15 - Editing groups for Clump. --- CHANNEL SUPPORT: If you want to support this channel, then throw your donations here: ➡️Paypal ➡️DonationAlert --- ➡️ PLAYLIST WITH ALL THE EPISODES: --- OTHER LESSONS: ➡️Ornatrix Cinema 4D ➡️Ornatrix Maya ➡️Ornatrix 3ds Max ➡️Octane ➡️Arnold ➡️Redshift ➡️Fstorm ➡️V-Ray --- USEFUL LINKS: ➡️The main channel ➡️Channel with answers to questions ➡️Instagram ➡️Twitter ➡️Miscellaneous interviews and magazines with me --- WHO AM I? Hi, my name is Andrew Krivulya Charly and I am a 3d-artist who began my journey as a 3d-groom artist in 2016 New works can be seen here Before that from 2009 - 2016 - I did environmental art, interiors and many other things. You can see old works here --- Enjoy watching! Sincerely, Andrew Krivulya Charly. --- MUSIC: Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound" www.epidemicsound.com #maya #cg_grooming #ornatrix #charlytutors

Comments